Bar Supervisor wanted
The candidate must have the following experience:
Experience of running shifts and at least one year experience of managing a bar team.
Good at managing team
Experience of working behind a bar
Reliable and good time keeping
Friendly and welcoming
Must be 18 or over
Need their own transport
Wage depends on experience
Sous chef required to join the team at The Bell at Hardwick
We have recently reopened under new management and we are looking for a Sous chef to work in this friendly village pub/restaurant. Just outside Aylesbury.
The responsibilities and duties include:
- To work alongside the head chef and take the reins in his absence.
- Could be an opportunity for a strong CDP looking for their first sous chef role.
- Fresh food background
- Competence in all sections of the kitchen
- Willingness to learn
- Clean fast and organised approach
- Knowledge of food and food safety.
The right candidate will benefit from a competitive package which Includes a free meal on duty.
How To Apply
For all job enquiries, send your CV to email@example.com