Functions at The Bell at Hardwick, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
We delight in organising and catering for functions such as parties, anniversaries, wedding celebrations, business events or wakes in our restaurant or, when warmer, in our garden or on our patio. Ben, the General Manager, an ex-banqueting manager in several 5* hotels so your function at the pub will be delivered to the highest attention to detail. Everything can be arranged from Marquees over the patio to the flower arrangements and of course catering for dietary requirements is our speciality. Events upto 40 can be seated in the restaurant and upto 100 with an additional marquee over the patio. And for a special afternoon occasion, you can hire out the whole building and comfortably seat 140.
Our beautiful pub, 3 miles from the centre of Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, with its beautiful interior and picturesque exterior make for a wonderful informal setting. We will gladly tailor our menu and wine offering to your specific requirements. And don’t hesitate to ask us for our knowledge of local bands as in his previous location Ben regularly organised a music night every week so has a good knowledge of which band is the best in the area for which style. If you’d rather, you can play your own music selection on our Sonos system. We can certainly recommend the florist who produces our arrangements and we can even recommend you a couple of renowned photographers.
We welcome your enquiry and we will set-up a convenient time for you to come to discuss your requirements, share ideas, investigate and taste options and determine how we can best support your planning.
If you opt for a healthier meal and dining experience, we would love to oblige. We:
- have a kitchen team experienced in gluten, dairy and sugar free cooking (including bread making)
- can source gluten, dairy and/or sugar free celebration cakes
- can source Organic ingredients – our sister shop has relationships with Organic farms and suppliers of Organic groceries, meat and fish
- can produce nutricious cooking – the Director of the group is a trained nutritionalist
- have probably the largest range in Buckinghamshire of Organic and low/no sulphite alcohol or gluten free beer – we can help you select and supply
- can source Organic coffee/tea/snacks
Stop press….Stop press….Stop press….
October will see the new ‘Bubbles’ Courtyard venue. Veuve Cliquot umbrellas will join the delightful hanging baskets and lanterns to provide a candlelit private space with its own champagne and cocktail bar. The area will be bookable for drinks or dinner. With Sonos speakers providing your own chosen surround sound mix from your iPod – you can choose your own ambience, be it classical arias or trance tune providing light background tunes.